SKC Skyrol® PET films comply with the following Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, as indicated:
In compliance for food contact under regulation FDA 21 CFR 177.1630 ( f ):
SP59C, SP65, SP71C, SP81, SP82, SP91, SP95, SM30, SM30C, SM40, SM48, SM60, SM65, SM67, SM71C, SG00, SG00L, SG05, SG10, SR50, SH21, SH22, SH22L, SH81, SH82, SL10, SL11, SL20, KD10, KD11, SW03G, SW10, SW83G, SW84G, SW93C, SX03
In compliance for food contact under regulation FDA 21 CFR 177.1630 ( f,g,h ):
In compliance for direct food contact on the non-treated surface only, under regulation FDA 21 CFR 177.1630 ( f,g ):
SP19 L/N/H/V, SP29 L/N/H/V, SP39N, SP600A, SP620A, SP640A, SP680A, SP690, SP690A
In compliance for direct food contact on the non-treated surface only, and indirect contact for the treated surface,
under regulation FDA 21 CFR 177.1630 (f):
SH18S, SH71D/E/S, SH72S
In compliance for food contact under regulation FDA 21 CFR 177.1630 ( f,h ):
UL Online Certifications Directory
Additional information regarding this certification can be found in UL’s iQ Family of Databases
North American Free Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin
Department of Homeland Security U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Drug Master File
Drug Master File Number (Type III)
DMF 14821 has been assigned by the FDA to the following “Skyrol” film grades, for their suitability in drug packaging applications.
SM30, SM40, SP65, SP63B, SG00, SG10, SP81, SP91, SP92, SH21, SH22, SH25, SH26, SL10, SL10W
However, a customer is expected to contact SKC before using any of our films in a drug packaging application.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Safety Data Sheets for SKC Films can be found by clicking the options below:
We are ISO Certified, and the official Certificates of Registration can be seen by clicking the options below:
SKC, Inc. Environmental Policy:
We are committed to meeting or exceeding environmental regulations and bringing continual improvement by efficient use of energy and effective control of pollutants through our environmental management system.
* Environment and other regulations ensure our impact on the environment is minimal.
* We monitor our EMS and make use of the information gathered to determine opportunities for improvement.
* New technologies and practices can provide opportunities to lessen our environmental footprint, and are employed wherever practicable.
* Energy and resource usage is monitored and controlled to ensure responsible environmental practices.
* Procedures and policies are in place to prevent impact to the environment.
* The policy outlined in this document is referenced when setting objectives and goals, to provide direction.